Eye shadow can be one of the most transformative tools in your makeup arsenal. From highlighter- based shimmery looks to the classic Smokey eye, a well-executed eye shadow look can accentuate your best features and give you a perfect creative outlet for experimenting with different products and color combos.
Applying eyeshadow is relatively easy.
The Complete Guide to Applying Eye Makeup
- Start with great makeup brushes.
- Apply a base eyeshadow to the lid.
- Concentrate darker shadow in the eye crease.
- Rim your lash lines in a super-dark color.
- Highlight with a pretty shimmery shadow